We're a truly international company, fourth largest in our industry and operating across 120 markets. An inclusive, innovative global FMCG business supported by over 27,500 employees. As we embrace a new era of growth, we are transforming. Our ways of working and culture are driven by a challenger mindset, constantly questioning the status quo. Our agility and entrepreneurial spirit, alongside award winning development programmes, enable innovation and success while creating exciting and rewarding career choices.
As we move forward, our customers will be at the heart of what we do, evolving to needs and expectations and committing to a more meaningful contribution to harm reduction by building a successful NGP business. Integral to our long-term success is our sustainability strategy, behaving responsibly and supporting our ambitions, all underpinned by high governance.
Encouraging inclusion at local levels and supporting a developing and robust diversity agenda globally, we’re fully committed to creating and maintaining an environment that celebrates and respects difference.
We are seeking a Group Financial Accountant to join our team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a recently qualified accountant looking for their first step into industry or next step in their career. You will be responsible for pulling together parts of the Group’s financial and non-financial data relating to the Group consolidation from across the Group’s multiple offices and coordinating with local Finance teams and shared service centres, to ensure a sound basis for the Group’s internal and external reporting. You will be a key player in providing assistance during the monthly consolidation process, , preparing various disclosure notes for the Group’s financial statements and preparing various Board and Committee submissions.
· Manage the process for consolidating the submissions of over 300 entities across the world and coordinating with local finance teams and shared service centresto produce a single set of consolidated financial results for the Group, by:
· Overseeing the monthly intercompany process
· Owning and managing the Intangibles Model
· Ensuring Group entities complete their submissions accurately and on time
· Monitor Group’s Exchange Translation Reserve movements
· Monitor, review and reconcile restructuring costs and provisions
Interested applicants should apply with their CV highlighting their suitability for the role.