We're a truly international company, fourth largest in our industry and operating across 120 markets. An inclusive, innovative global FMCG business supported by over 27,500 employees. As we embrace a new era of growth, we are transforming. Our ways of working and culture are driven by a challenger mindset, constantly questioning the status quo. Our agility and entrepreneurial spirit, alongside award winning development programmes, enable innovation and success while creating exciting and rewarding career choices. As we move forward, our customers will be at the heart of what we do, evolving to needs and expectations and committing to a more meaningful contribution to harm reduction by building a successful business. Integral to our long-term success is our sustainability strategy, behaving responsibly and supporting our ambitions, all underpinned by high governance. Encouraging inclusion at local levels and supporting a developing and robust diversity agenda globally, we’re fully committed to creating and maintaining an environment that celebrates and respects difference.
Working with the Imperial Brands Global Duty Free & Export, the person will be responsible to manage central customer service and relationships for all operational customer requirements (one face to the customer). Also required to manage central order & demand including management of order fulfilment to drive and ensure agreed Perfect Order Fulfilment scores.
Ensure central sales service information flow exchange, master file administration, control and coordination including monitoring of sales development – plan vs. actual.
• Central Customer support for all operational customer requirements
• Manage central information of marketing related activities e.g. new product launches, product changes and promotions towards the customers
• Central claim management and coordination
• Establish close and trustful working relationship with customers
• Order capture and demand management
• Inform customer proactively about product availability & product launches
• Recommend the best mix between market needs and product availability
• Ensure proper phase in/out on order level to avoid write offs
• Prevent out of stock situation at customer level – offer alternative products
• Control and ensure order execution & fulfillment at all levels of the order delivery process
• Demand and Supply balance check
• Master File administration, control and coordination.
• Fluent in English
• High School diploma or completed commercial apprenticeship department of a FMCG company
• At least 2-3 years proven business experience in FMCG order delivery processing function within Supply Chain/Sales.
• Good logistics knowledge
• Ability to work under high workload and challenging timelines
• Self-confident team player with good communication skills who enjoys working in an international environment
• Excellent knowledge and experience of MS Office applications
• Desirable to have good knowledge and experience in SAP
Imperial Brands offers a competitive salary package, 26 days of holidays plus 2 additional days for Christmas and all Spanish public holidays
Be part of an international team, dynamic and friendly environment where every day is a different day.
Dedicated time for your professional development (Career Development programs, Mentorship opportunities, and access to Learning courses)
Good Gym membership discounts
Work Life Balance - Flexible working hours, work from home opportunities, and summer reduced hours in July and August
Interested applicants should apply with their CV highlighting their suitability for the role.