The Corporate Affairs Executive Europe will be reporting to and be responsible for supporting the Head of Corporate Affairs Europe Region on a day-to-day basis and, on occasion, the EU Corporate Affairs team with all research and information management requirements.
They will work independently to track policy developments across the division, develop research and argumentation papers as well as engagement material for markets on a wide range of topics, tailor generic engagement materials / infographics to specific market needs and liaise with other functions.
They will also be responsible for monitoring tobacco control activities across the Region and create an early warning system to flag developing themes.
Monitoring, Research and Information Management
· Track and capture in an appropriate and uniform manner policy developments across the Region as well as NGO activity for an in-depth understanding of the political and regulatory issues
· Liaise with cluster/market CLA, Brussels Office and other stakeholders to verify information and clarify open questions
· Flag developing themes to relevant stakeholders
· Track market engagement and share actions / learnings with internal stakeholders
· Manage information storage to ensure it is easily accessible to the CLA Community, support the maintenance of online internal platforms with accurate and updated regulatory information
Development of Advocacy Material
· Contribute to the development of advocacy materials and messaging
· Translate regulation (technical requirements) into easy to understand communications
· Prepare written briefs
· Prepare presentations and other key support materials, including the development of policy infographics for use at market level
General & Day-to-day Support
· Prepare information for various reporting requirements
· Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the political and regulatory issues affecting Imperial in Europe and ensure communication in a timely and appropriate manner
· Support in the delivery of key Corporate Affairs events, such as workshops, webinars and conferences