We're a truly international company, fourth largest in our industry and operating across 120 markets. An inclusive, innovative global FMCG business supported by over 27,500 employees. As we embrace a new era of growth, we are transforming. Our ways of working and culture are driven by a challenger mindset, constantly questioning the status quo. Our agility and entrepreneurial spirit, alongside award winning development programmes, enable innovation and success while creating exciting and rewarding career choices. As we move forward, our customers will be at the heart of what we do, evolving to needs and expectations and committing to a more meaningful contribution to harm reduction by building a successful NGP business. Integral to our long-term success is our sustainability strategy, behaving responsibly and supporting our ambitions, all underpinned by high governance. Encouraging inclusion at local levels and supporting a developing and robust diversity agenda globally, we’re fully committed to creating and maintaining an environment that celebrates and respects difference.
As a Consumer Marketing Project Executive (12 Months FTC) your role is to support the Consumer Marketing Non Combustibles team in delivering key projects through the PCC system and acting as liaison between the consumer marketing team and manufacturing/supply chain.
You will be the deliverers of the portfolio plan in terms of launch dates and management of all steps in the process.
You will own the PID process and support the Brand Planning Manager and team with the creation, development and implementation of portfolio initiatives from an internal project perspective.
The successful candidate will own the PID / PCC process along with liaising with appropriate Fontem Venture and supply chain counter parts. Supporting the NGP equivalent of PID activity is key.
A complete understand of artwork sign off and counter check is also imperative.
• Develops an in-depth knowledge of product specifics including, board, inks and production machinery by production unit for complete portfolio.
Packaging Development Process
• Raises and manages the PID process and PCC administration, responsible for managing 3-stage artwork signoff process
• Assists in managing samples for internal and field staff for product / packaging launches.
• Assists in providing stimulus for research
Internal communication and relationships
• Manages effectively appropriate brand projects and appraises Consumer marketing team regularly of key project milestones
• Ensures timely and accurate provision of all relevant information to trade marketing teams to enable efficient new line listings of portfolio across all channels. • Develops strong relationships with FV, factories, PCC and external agencies to enable effective project management.
• Develops strong working relationships with the UK organisation by representing the Portfolio Group across cross functional workstreams Consumer Understanding Has basic understanding of target consumer for the brands portfolio within blu.
Brand Understanding Has a basic understanding of brand positioning within the market.
Imperial Brands offers a competitive package of salary, bonus scheme, pension and 25 days holiday (with an additional 4 days on top to cover the Christmas period and bank holidays).
Interested applicants should apply with their CV highlighting their suitability for the role.