Finance at Imperial has a vision to become trusted business partners, creating value for our customers and leading sustainable change to help deliver the company’s strategic priorities. As part of this transformation, we’re looking to deploy standardized & efficient management reporting capabilities. This programme of work over the next two years will deliver us a new core finance reporting operations (people, processes & technology) to support faster decision making and a single source of truth. It’s an exciting time to join the CoC Reporting team as we've just received financial approval, therefore this is an opportunity to take it through the complete project lifecycle, working at pace to initiate, mobilise and deliver. We’re looking for people who can bring your own experience and skills to help shape the role and play a pivotal part in delivering a high performing finance function.
Please note this is a 24 month fixed term contract role.
This role will provide support and assistance to the full Centre of Capability Reporting (COC) team to run and maintain an effective PMO across the Centre of Capability Reporting Programme. This will include implementing effective programme governance, risk and issues tracking, following up actions with workstream leads, setting meetings / logistics etc. In addition, a number of key reports (e.g. Status reports / RAID logs) will require production, collation, monitoring, update and distribution to key stakeholders. This role will also be responsible for tracking the Service Commencement Checklist to ensure all tasks are completed on time & in full to ensure the CoC is ready to start operating. When attending governance meetings, the PMO support will be expected to take concise minutes and actions (assigned to owners with due dates), issuing these to stakeholders and following up with action owners to ensure open actions are closed out. Additionally, this role may be responsible for general admin requests which may include booking meetings, rooms, providing Teams access etc, as directed by the PMO leads from Global Business Services (“GBS”) and NOVO workstreams.
• Aids the CoC Reporting team by delivering effective PMO activities across the Reporting Programme (governance, risk and issues tracking, following up actions with workstream leads, setting meetings / logistics etc.).
• Accountable for monitoring & execution of the Service Commencement Checklist.
• Works with the other PMO leads in GBS and NOVO to produce deliverables and materials to tight deadlines
• Supports the CoC Reporting Team by managing PMO activities across all workstreams (standardised reporting, “lift & shift” activities, rolling forecasting, ERP data lake build etc) including the management of governance boards, SteerCo meetings, Sponsor meetings, flash reporting and other stakeholder updates.
• Produces, collates, and distributes key reports, such as status reports and RAID logs etc.
• Takes minutes during governance sessions, assigns owners and due dates to actions discussed during sessions and issues meeting minutes post meetings
• Responsible for general admin requests, e.g. booking meetings, rooms, providing Teams access etc.
• Produces and oversees the production of programme reporting to Senior Management, including the compilation of programme related financial and KPI information.
• Implement good project control and governance in accordance with the direction set by the CoC Reporting Programme Director
• Ensures efficient change control methods and process are utilised.
Imperial Brands offers a competitive package of salary, bonus scheme, pension and 25 days holiday (with an additional 4 days on top to cover the Christmas period and bank holidays).
Interested applicants should apply with their CV highlighting their suitability for the role.